For your educational field trips, Sépaq offers several unique and original activities designed to highlight the natural, cultural and historical characteristics of each establishment. These activities respect the competencies targeted by Québec's educational reform and are based on the official programs for each different level. This is therefore a great way to get out of the classroom and to explore nature while having fun! Designed for elementary, secondary and sometimes college students, several of our recreational-educational activities are offered free of charge or at an affordable price. Give your students the opportunity to have a real-life adventure in nature!
Note: in regions designated as "red", "orange" and "yellow", only school groups forming a stable class group are allowed.
A Change of classroom
Recreational packages are also available year round. They are adapted to groups of students from 5 to 17 years old. The packages can include meals and accommodations. Get on the move with us! Learning situations are available if you want to add an educational component to your field trip. Contact us!
Our team can help you organize your group activity and adapt it to your expectations, needs, the destination and the desired duration.
The national parks land in your classroom!
Invite a park warden to your junior secondary classes to give your students a glimpse of the richness to be found in the national parks and familiarize them with the parks’ mission and history. Students participating in this activity will receive daily family access to the national park of their choice so they can experience the national parks up close and personal. And the activity is free of charge for the 4th, 7th and 10th classes coming from your school!
- A discount is available when you choose activities on two different Sépaq sites for the same day. Take advantage of it!
- Admission to the national parks is now free of charge for children 17 years of age and under. However, there are fees for the activity, and prices vary according to activity type and duration.
- Daily admission and/or parking fees may apply.
- There is a difference between the services and experiences offered in a national park, a wildlife reserve and a tourist establishment. To find out more, visit our establishments' Web pages!
- Several of our sites offer a shelter for meals. Ask us about this!
- Some establishments provide boxed lunches at affordable prices.
- It is possible to visit more than one site per day and to be accompanied all day by the same guide.